- Voltage: +10% to -15% of nominal without discharging the batteries, +/-10% and still recharge the batteries.
- Frequency: 60Hz +/-5%, optional 50Hz, optional +/-10%.
- Voltage: +/-2% total of nominal voltage (Includes line and load).
- Frequency: +/-0.3% of nominal.
- Harmonic Distortion: maximum 5% total harmonic distortion.
- Current Limit: maximum steady state 250% of rated full load current, for fault clearing inverter is capable of supplying up to 500% for 4 milliseconds.
- Overload: 150% for 30 minutes, 125% continuously.
- Wave Form: Sine Wave.
- Current Imbalance (3 phase): 0 to 100% of full load.
- Input: DC circuit breaker for batteries, AC input breaker, Bypass input to static switch, low voltage shutdown to protect batteries, rectifier fuses, inverter bridge fusees), inverter input to static switch.
- Output: The inverter is current limited for protection from shorts and overloads.
- Static Switch: make-before-break, automatic transfer & return on overload, automatic transfer on inverter failure.
- Manual Bypass Switch: make-before-break, maintenance switch.
- Ambient Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C, 50 degrees C optional. Relative Humidity: 0 to 95% noncondensing.
- Barometric Pressure: Sea level to 10,000 feet without deteriorating.